|Amoxycillin||250MG | 500MG|
|MRP||224 | 598|
Amoxicillin is used to treat bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. Amoxicillin belongs to the group of medicines known as penicillin antibiotics. It works by killing the bacteria and preventing their growth.
There are 14 known side effects for amoxicillin . These are:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- dark urine
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- stomach upset
- trouble sleeping
- unusually weak or tired
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
- trouble passing urine, or a decrease in the quantity of urine
Susceptible infections including ear/nose/throat (ENT), genitourinary tract, skin and skin structures, lower respiratory, acute uncomplicated gonorrhea.