|PACKING TYPE||ALU STRIP|
Faropenem has been used in trials studying the treatment of Tuberculosis, Pulmonary Tuberculosis, and Community Acquired Pneumonia.
Major & minor side effects for Faropenem
- Abdominal pain
- Vitamin deficiency
- Muscle pain
- Loose bowel movements
The new drug application dossier submitted included these proposed indications:
- acute bacterial sinusitis.
- community-acquired pneumonia.
- acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
- uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections.
- urinary tract infections.